South African Visa medical
· includes medical (FCO recognised doctor)
· chest x ray (to exclude TB)
· NO urine or blood tests required
Average turnaround time 24h (working) hours.
Please bring photo ID to the appointment, the South Africa medical form and a passport type photo, as well as your GP’s details. We can e mail you a copy of the completed form as well as send a hard copy by post so the South Africa visa medical requirements are promptly completed so you can work in South Africa.
1. we do not provide vaccinations-excellent advice for this is available at:
2. please bring list of any medication and important medical conditions
3. payment can be made in cash, cheque or BACS transfer (receipt provided)
4. you can cancel the medical at no cost anytime prior to the medical though if you book the medical and do not attend, a £100 becomes due payable within 2 weeks.
If you have several employees who are going to work abroad, say in the Middle East or China, the Visa medicals can be done at your place of work to avoid disruption to your business. Deployment / CONDO medicals are also available.
01225 303804 or 07746 205985 (24h)