Safety Critical medicals
- Work at Height medicals
- Tower crane medicals
- Confined Spaces Entry medicals
- Same Day or Saturday medical available
These should occur:
· every 3 years after (if <55), unless 55-65 (2 years), 65 or above (annual)
· after any long term absence or a new medical condition occurs,
and are suitable for:
· plant operators or other mechanised / mobile plant
e.g. diggers, dumpers, mobile crane drivers
· tower crane work or other work at height
· fork lift truck (FLT) drivers
· confined spaces
· concrete preparation operatives
· track or roadside workers
· traffic management operatives
The assessment includes
· full medical history including photo ID check
· history of current / expected duties
· blood pressure check
· spirometry (lung function testing)
· visual acuity
· colour vision check
· examination cardiovascular, respiratory, nervous and musculo-skeletal
· urine testing for blood protein glucose infection
All done to Constructing Better Health CBH standand
Same day certificate (for up to 3 years*) issued at the end of the medical (if your employee passes)
Please bring passport or driving license to the appointment as well as your GP’s details.
1. please bring list of any medication and important medical conditions e.g. hospital letters, recent BP readings or HbA1C if diabetic
2. payment can be made in cash, cheque or BACS transfer (receipt provided)
3. you can cancel the medical at no cost anytime prior to the medical though if you book the medical and do not attend, an £80 becomes due payable within 2 weeks.
4. Please bring glasses or contact lenses if worn
5. ECG blood tests drug and alcohol testing also available
6. HAVS 1 and 2 available
7. the same fee for the medical applies whether it is passed or not
8. if further investigations are required an additional fee may be payable
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 00 44 1225 303804
You can cancel your medical at anytime up to the time of the medical at no cost
but if you do not attend the medical without any notice a 50% fee may be payable.
Medicals have been undertaken for clients from the following locations including OGUK, visa, RUK, safety critical,
taxi medicals, cruise ship and crew medicals and D4 medicals as well as LGV PCV HGV PSV:
Abbots Leigh Abergavenny Abingdon Amersham Amesbury Andover Avonmouth Aylesbury Banbury Bassaleg Bath University Beaconsfield Bedminster Bettws Bicester Binfield Bishop's Cleeve Blandford Forum Box Bracknell Bradford upon Avon Bradley Stoke Bray Birmingham Bournemouth Bridgwater Brislington Bristol Brockworth Bulford Caerphilly Caldicott Calne Cardiff Caerleon Carterton Chalford Chard Charlton Kings Cheltenham Chepstow Chew Magna Chilcompton Chilterns Chinnor Chippenham Chipping Sodbury Cinderford Cirencester City Clevedon Clifton Congresbury Cookham Cornwall Corsham Cotswolds Cricklade Cwmbran Datchett Devizes Devon Didcot Dorset Dorchester Duffryn Durrington Dursley Earley Easton in Gordano Ebbw Vale Egham Eton Evesham Exeter Faringdon Filton Fordingbridge Frampton Cotterell Frome Gerrards Cross Glastonbury Gloucester Guildford Gwent Hampshire Hanham Hemel Hempstead Henbury Hinkley Point High Wycombe Highworth Horfield Hungerford Keynsham Kingswood Knowle Ledbury Liverpool London Long Ashton Luton Lydney Lyneham Magor M4 M5 area Maidenhead Malmesbury Mangotsfield Marlborough Marlow Melksham Methyr Tydfil Midsomer Norton Milton Keynes Minehead Monmouth Nailsea Nailsworth Near me Neston Newbury Newport Oxford Oxfordshire Patchway Paulton Peasedown St.John Penarth Plymouth Pontypool Poole Portishead Portsmouth Pucklechurch Purton Radstock Reading Redland Ringwood Risca Rode Rogerstone Romsey Ross on Wye Salisbury Sandhurst Shaftesbury Shepton Mallett Shinfield Shirehampton Slough Sonning Runcorn Somerset Sherborne Sonning Common South West Southampton Staines Stoke Gifford Stonehouse Stratford upon Avon Stroud Swansea Swindon Taunton Tetbury Tewkesbury Thatcham Thame Theale Thornbury Tilehurst Timsbury Tiverton Trowbridge Twyford Usk Wales Wallingford Wantage Wargrave Warminster Wells West Westbury Westbury on Trym Weston super Mare Weymouth Whitchurch Wincanton Winchcombe Winchester Windsor Winterbourne Wilton Wiltshire Witney Wokingham Wootton Bassett Woodburn Worcester Wroughton Yate Yatton Yeovil.
· Enquiries from customers – message, name and email address – received via our website or by email - held for up to 5 years, and used to answer query and follow up.
· Health and registration forms from customers - name, contact details and health information – completed via e mail, phone or mail or in person - used for certification, and held for at least seven years for insurance purposes.
· Emails – sent from clients and non-clients. Important messages are saved in our filing system, otherwise emails retained for up to two years.
· Payment data, excluding card information which we do not receive at any time. Received via accounting and banking systems, and saved for at least seven years for accounting and tax obligations.
· Website cookies set automatically by our software. We do not knowingly access these or pass to third parties.
· Except where required by law, we do not share data with third parties or sell contact lists.
· Information held by Wessex Medicals is accessed by staff working for Wessex Medicals , and contractors working on Wessex Medicals, and may be shared, on a need to basis.
For queries about Data Protection, please contact email@example.com