Same day off shore certificate issued at the end of the medical (if employee passes).
In-water EBS training exercises certification also available
at small additional cost (assessment of fitness for in-water training using Category
A PSTASS Emergency Breathing Equipment), also know as FTT
Please bring passport or driving license to the appointment as well as your GP’s details.
Emergency Response team ERT medical (also available) includes the Chester Step Test.
By mutual agreement with Norway and the Netherlands, a normal Oil & Gas UK medical certificate will be accepted in both these countries (and Norwegian and Dutch offshore medical certificates are accepted by UK sector operators).
1. we do not provide vaccinations-excellent advice for this is available at:
2. please bring list of any medication and important medical conditions e.g. hospital letters
3. payment can be made in cash, cheque or BACS transfer (receipt provided)
4. you can cancel the medical at no cost anytime prior to the medical though if you book the medical and do not attend, an £80 becomes due payable within 2 weeks.
5. Please bring glasses or contact lessons if worn
6. ECG blood tests drug and alcohol testing also available
7. the same fee for the medical applies whether it is passed or not
8. if further investigations are required an additional fee may be payable
9. on-shore medicals are also performed e.g. Vantage HR-47
10. Exercise/Stress ECG available POA
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org 00 44 1225 303804
The following medicals are also available:
Medicals have been undertaken for the following clients:
You can cancel your medical at anytime up to the time of the medical at no cost
but if you do not attend the medical without any notice a 50% fee may be payable.
Medicals have been undertaken for clients from the following locations including OGUK, visa, RUK, safety critical,
taxi medicals, cruise ship and crew medicals and D4 medicals as well as LGV PCV HGV PSV:
Abbots Leigh Abergavenny Abingdon Amersham Amesbury Andover Avonmouth Aylesbury Banbury Bassaleg Bath University Beaconsfield Bedminster Bettws Bicester Binfield Bishop's Cleeve Blandford Forum Box Bracknell Bradford upon Avon Bradley Stoke Bray Birmingham Bournemouth Bridgwater Brislington Bristol Brockworth Bulford Caerphilly Caldicott Calne Cardiff Caerleon Carterton Chalford Chard Charlton Kings Cheltenham Chepstow Chew Magna Chilcompton Chilterns Chinnor Chippenham Chipping Sodbury Cinderford Cirencester City Clevedon Clifton Congresbury Cookham Cornwall Corsham Cotswolds Cricklade Cwmbran Datchett Devizes Devon Didcot Dorset Dorchester Duffryn Durrington Dursley Earley Easton in Gordano Ebbw Vale Egham Eton Evesham Exeter Faringdon Filton Fordingbridge Frampton Cotterell Frome Gerrards Cross Glastonbury Gloucester Guildford Gwent Hampshire Hanham Hemel Hempstead Henbury Hinkley Point High Wycombe Highworth Horfield Hungerford Keynsham Kingswood Knowle Ledbury Liverpool London Long Ashton Luton Lydney Lyneham Magor M4 M5 area Maidenhead Malmesbury Mangotsfield Marlborough Marlow Melksham Methyr Tydfil Midsomer Norton Milton Keynes Minehead Monmouth Nailsea Nailsworth Near me Neston Newbury Newport Oxford Oxfordshire Patchway Paulton Peasedown St.John Penarth Plymouth Pontypool Poole Portishead Portsmouth Pucklechurch Purton Radstock Reading Redland Ringwood Risca Rode Rogerstone Romsey Ross on Wye Salisbury Sandhurst Shaftesbury Shepton Mallett Shinfield Shirehampton Slough Sonning Runcorn Somerset Sherborne Sonning Common South West Southampton Staines Stoke Gifford Stonehouse Stratford upon Avon Stroud Swansea Swindon Taunton Tetbury Tewkesbury Thatcham Thame Theale Thornbury Tilehurst Timsbury Tiverton Trowbridge Twyford Usk Wales Wallingford Wantage Wargrave Warminster Wells West Westbury Westbury on Trym Weston super Mare Weymouth Whitchurch Wincanton Winchcombe Winchester Windsor Winterbourne Wilton Wiltshire Witney Wokingham Wootton Bassett Woodburn Worcester Wroughton Yate Yatton Yeovil.
· Enquiries from customers – message, name and email address – received via our website or by email - held for up to 5 years, and used to answer query and follow up.
· Health and registration forms from customers - name, contact details and health information – completed via e mail, phone or mail or in person - used for certification, and held for at least seven years for insurance purposes.
· Emails – sent from clients and non-clients. Important messages are saved in our filing system, otherwise emails retained for up to two years.
· Payment data, excluding card information which we do not receive at any time. Received via accounting and banking systems, and saved for at least seven years for accounting and tax obligations.
· Website cookies set automatically by our software. We do not knowingly access these or pass to third parties.
· Except where required by law, we do not share data with third parties or sell contact lists.
· Information held by Wessex Medicals is accessed by staff working for Wessex Medicals , and contractors working on Wessex Medicals, and may be shared, on a need to basis.
For queries about Data Protection, please contact email@example.com