Saudi Arabia visa medical
·includes full KSA medical (FCO* recognised doctor facilitating legalisation)
·same day chest x ray (to exclude TB)
·blood tests-HIV, hepatitis B & C, syphilis,
·liver function test
·pregnancy test for women
We have undertaken pre-employment medicals and visa application for health professionals including nurses and doctors planning to work in Saudia Arabia since 2011.
or call 0044 1225 303804
Average turnaround time 24-48(working) hours.
If you have several employees who are going to work abroad, say in the Middle East or China, the Visa medicals can be done at your place of work to avoid disruption to your business. Deployment / CONDO medicals are also available.
Please bring photo ID to the appointment, the Saudi Arabia medical form and a passport type photo, as well as your GP’s details. We can e mail you a copy of the completed form as well as send a hard copy by post so the Saudi Arabia visa medical requirements are promptly completed so you can work in Saudi Arabia.
1. you do not need to fast for the blood samples
2. we do not provide vaccinations-excellent advice for this is available at: www.fitfortravel.nhs.uk/home.aspx
3. please bring list of any medication and important medical conditions
4. payment can be made in cash, cheque or BACS transfer (receipt provided)
5. you can cancel the medical at no cost anytime prior to the medical though if you book the medical and do not attend, a £100 becomes due payable within 2 weeks.
6. Once completed the form MUST be authorised authenticated by the UK Foreign and Commonwealth Office (Norfolk House (West), 237 Silbury Boulevard, Milton Keynes MK9 2AH Tel: 01908 295 111) before it sent back to the embassy. Please note that in the event that your Visa is not passed we cannot refund the cost of your Saudi Visa Medical.