Qatar visa medical
· includes full medical (by a doctor)
· TB or chest x ray (to exclude TB)
· blood tests-HIV 1+2, Hep B
Average turnaround time 48 (working) hours.
If you have several employees who are going to work abroad, say in the Middle East or China, the Visa medicals can be done at your place of work to avoid disruption to your business. Deployment / CONDO medicals are also available.
Please bring photo ID to the appointment, as well as your GP’s details and your NHS number. We can e mail you a copy of the completed form as well as send a hard copy by post so the Qatar visa medical requirements are promptly completed so you can work in Qatar.
1. you do not need to fast for the blood samples
2. we do not provide vaccinations-excellent advice for this is available at: www.fitfortravel.nhs.uk/home.aspx
3. please bring list of any medication and important medical conditions
4. payment can be made in cash, cheque or BACS transfer (receipt provided)
5. you can cancel the medical at no cost anytime prior to the medical though if you book the medical and do not attend, a £100 becomes due payable within 2 weeks.
6. Please bring glasses or contact lessons if worn.