I have been a U.K. registered Medical Practitioner for 30 years and have been undertaking Medico-Legal reports as an expert witness for the last 21 years, concerning whiplash associated disorder and other soft tissue neck injury following RTA.
I have been listed in the U.K. Register of Expert Witnesses, and the Associated of Personal Injury Lawyers' Expert List as well as the Law Society Directory of Checked Expert Witnesses , and was a member of the Expert Witness Institute. I have attained CertMR (Part 1) (Certificate in Medico-Legal reporting) and latterly CertMR Part 2 (for specific knowledge and expertise in whiplash associated disorder). I am a former MEDCO accredited Direct Medical Expert.
· Enquiries from customers – message, name and email address – received via our website or by email - held for up to 5 years, and used to answer query and follow up.
· Health and registration forms from customers - name, contact details and health information – completed via e mail, phone or mail or in person - used for certification, and held for at least seven years for insurance purposes.
· Emails – sent from clients and non-clients. Important messages are saved in our filing system, otherwise emails retained for up to two years.
· Payment data, excluding card information which we do not receive at any time. Received via accounting and banking systems, and saved for at least seven years for accounting and tax obligations.
· Website cookies set automatically by our software. We do not knowingly access these or pass to third parties.
· Except where required by law, we do not share data with third parties or sell contact lists.
· Information held by Wessex Medicals is accessed by staff working for Wessex Medicals , and contractors working on Wessex Medicals, and may be shared, on a need to basis.
For queries about Data Protection, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org