Cellmark DNA testing
· Enquiries from customers – message, name and email address – received via our website or by email - held for up to 5 years, and used to answer query and follow up.
· Health and registration forms from customers - name, contact details and health information – completed via e mail, phone or mail or in person - used for certification, and held for at least seven years for insurance purposes.
· Emails – sent from clients and non-clients. Important messages are saved in our filing system, otherwise emails retained for up to two years.
· Payment data, excluding card information which we do not receive at any time. Received via accounting and banking systems, and saved for at least seven years for accounting and tax obligations.
· Website cookies set automatically by our software. We do not knowingly access these or pass to third parties.
· Except where required by law, we do not share data with third parties or sell contact lists.
· Information held by Wessex Medicals is accessed by staff working for Wessex Medicals , and contractors working on Wessex Medicals, and may be shared, on a need to basis.
For queries about Data Protection, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org